Holiday Home opens doors to a whole new world, where living is perfectly harmonized with nature. We offer excellent dining facilities, highly personalized services, cleanliness at its best and above all, tranquility and comfort to our guests. Rediscover the goodness of Mother Nature with us. Holiday Home vows the experience would be very warm, welcoming and homely unlike most other.
Nearby Attractions: When in Munnar expect to be greeted by fresh air, lush greens and picturesque landscapes of forests. Visit one of the many tea gardens like Sevenmallay Tea Estate to experience authentic plantation life. For an offbeat experience, take a trip to one of the surrounding hamlets like Mattupetty, Pallivasal. Chinnakanal and Devikulam. These villages are home to famous waterfalls like Pallivasal falls and Power House Falls.
Other sightseeing places in Munnar include the first of its kind Indo-Swiss Dairy Farm in Mattupetti, Floriculture Centre and Anayirankal Dam. Bask in all the beauty of Munnar with a visit to one of these many places.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is Allowed in Premises
• No Loud Music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.