It is an authentic and enchanting boutique stay, in close proximity to the origin of the Meenachil river at Mavady Hills near Vagamon, Kerala sheltered by rubber trees, various spices, trees, and plants.
The area comes under the Western Ghats Or Sahyadri Mountain ranges, a proclaimed 'UNESCO' World Heritage site and is one of the eight hottest hotspots of biological diversity of the world.
Homestay is two and half hours drive from Cochin international airport and its unique destination helps travelers understand the true meaning of responsible eco-tourism.
Homestay is the perfect take-off point for visits to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Munnar hill station, Alleppey backwaters and Marari beach.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• No Loud Music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.