Munnar's sprawling tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains and cool air have long been a favourite with both Indian honeymooners and foreign tourists. In recent years, this beautiful landscaped hill station has been attracting adventure travellers, who are enamoured by the area's stunning topography, which is ideal for paragliding, trekking and rock climbing. Also known as the Kashmir of South India, it is a peaceful hill station with its impeccable beauty. Munnar was the erstwhile 'Summer Capital' of the British Government in South India.
The villa is 20 minute from Munnar town. It's a two floor villa, with 3 bedrooms, 2 sitting area and open air dinning area with stunning view. The kitchen is well equipped, the TV is a 55" smart tv.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is Allowed in Premises
• No Loud Music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.