This is a brand new villa in the Tungrali area. This house is one-half of twin bungalows with the Larger pool out of the two. The house is furnished with everything needed for a comfortable stay, Just get towels for your stay. We have multiple security cameras for ensuring that you have a safe stay.
This is a huge 3 bhk that is available for your stay in Lonavala.
Villas in Lonavala With ultra-modern facilities located in the heart of Lonavala (Tungarli) in a quiet, peaceful, beautiful location.
1. 3 Bedroom with attached Bathrooms
2. Jacuzzi in Master bedroom
3. Private balconies
4. AC in all rooms
5. Two-level terrace with panoramic views
6. Terrace bathroom
7. AC Living / Dining with bathroom
8. Kitchen (Fridge, Aqua Guard, Crockery set, Toaster, Induction, Kettle)
9. A Rectangular Swimming Pool (21 X 11 ft)
11. Inverter power back up
12. Beautiful Landscaped private gardens
13. Hot water boiler system
14. TV with 24 hrs satellite cable connection in the living room
15. Ample parking
16. Indoor Games – Table Tennis, Carrom, Dart, Badminton.
17. Fully furnished with white goods
18. Free WiFi in the living room.
19. 24Hr water connection.
20. Separate Smoking Area.
1. Smoking/Hookah is allowed in the smoking zone on the Ground floor
2. Please give refundable Security Deposit Rs.5000 must be handed over to the caretaker at the time of check-in
3. Footwear not allowed inside the villa. We Request you to treat the property as your own Home.
4. Cooking is not allowed. ( Making Toast, tea, coffee, Maggi, warming milk baby food, warming food, etc is allowed)
5. Outside chef/Maharaj /DJ not allowed
6. Please carry your Personal toiletries and towels
7. Drugs are strictly prohibited, you would be evacuated immediately in case you are found using prohibited substances
8. Music allowed outside the villa till 10.30 pm only (which does not include the terrace).After 10.30 pm inside the house ( Due to covid timing are changed to 12 noon to 9 pm in order to attract less attention )
9. Food, alcohol, beverages, or any breakable and perishable articles are not allowed anywhere near the pool
10. Pool timings are 9.00 am to 10.00 pm. No drinking inside the pool. No diving.( Due to covid timing are changed to 12 noon to 9 pm in order to attract less attention )( Use of POOL will be at the discretion of the guest only, we do not recommend it. Management does not take any responsibility ( Cleaning and maintenance done thoroughly every day).
11. Drivers and other staff accompanying the guests will be accommodated in the stilt area (Applicable charges are Rs.350 per person )
12. Do not leave children unattended around the pool, balcony, and terrace. Management will not be held responsible for any mishap or accidents
13. Do not leave any valuables. Take care of your belongings. Management will not be responsible for any loss.
14. Switch off lights, air conditioners, and fans when not in use. Any electricity usage beyond the normal average will be charged at the current applicable rate.
15. Jacuzzi takes a minimum of 100 mins to fill up. Ask the housekeeping for guidance.
16. We apologies in advance but We don't have the policy to give the property keys to the guest as we have housekeeping staff and managers to take care of things, also if the guest misplaces the keys we don't have a spare key. Please be understanding of this.
17. Covid guidelines are followed by our staff and we request all our Guest to do the same and be patient with us during these trying times
18. Electricity outages are not in our control kindly cooperate with us. we do provide inverter backup up to 3 hours for 1 light and 1 fan per room.
Friday and Sunday- 20,000/-
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is allowed
• Alcohol consumption is allowed within the rooms
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.