This place is one of the oldest houses of the village of Cansaulim situated at Mormugao Taluka, South Goa. This place is surrounded by several other heritage houses and is the Birth Place of Dr. T. B. Cunha, who is the Father of Goan nationalism. This place is situated in a very peaceful locality. Surrounded by greenery, one can hear the waves roaring at night and birds singing in the morning. The Market, a Health Centre, and a 500-year old church are close to the Cansaulim Beach. The Airport and the Margao railway station are within a 13-km radius.
Property Facilities: The built-up of the house is 223sq.mts/2400sq.feet. There are 5 rooms and 4 Washrooms with TV, a cupboard, etc. The kitchen has a cooking stove with a cylinder, a water purifier, a fridge, etc. There is a dining room, a big garden, and a parking space.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.