Jaisalmer is a town of ultimate glitz, and rightly so, because you know, it is the golden town! With vast stretches of golden dunes and majestic golden sandstone fortress guarded on all sides with golden havelis, there is too much to handle in your eyes. One of the oldest and the only fortress in India today to inhabit local citizens within its premises, The Sonar Quila, is the heart of the town. This hostel in Jaisalmer is located right on the foots of the fort, giving you awe striking views matching a rustic experience and bringing peace at your disposal. A haveli converted hostel, this hostel in Jaisalmer is an amalgamation of tradition and culture. It is one of the Best Backpackers and Youth Hostel in Jaisalmer. With our secret hacks and DIY trips, you will experience the best of Jaisalmer maybe while sleeping on sandy beds under the starry sky or challenging the lands of the desert while feeling the jouncing safari in a jeep over the bumpy sand dunes and make some things striked off from your forever bucketlist. Come and introduce yourself to the people of the desert and get to listen stories you could never have imagined in a lifetime.
Street Parking is available
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Smoking is Allowed in Premises
• Alcohol Consumption is Allowed in Premises
• No Loud Music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.