This is an experiential resort with each cottage built entirely of wood and around a living tree inside each cottage! Each cottage of the resort opens up to an expansive view of the snow-capped Himalayan range (visible in clear weather or early mornings), the dense reserved forest on one side, and fruit orchards on other. To promote eco-tourism and to offer an immersive sense of tranquility, seclusion, and complete peace, the resort is located 100 m off the road, amidst nature.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is not allowed within the premises
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.