This heritage lodge was the summer house of the erstwhile Nawabs. Originally built by a British resident in the late 19th century, it was later purchased by the Nawab of Bhikampur. - The place with its characteristic architecture, unmistakably rekindles the aura of the Colonial era. - All the rooms of the property are well maintained and well managed. - The property offers all standard amenities like room service, parking, internet, front-desk assistance, and 24-hour security. Guests can also avail facilities like doctor on call, laundry, taxi services, railway station/airport transfer, shuttle service on chargeable basis. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and television. The property offers its guests, finger-licking and delicious food
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is not allowed within the premises
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.