A luxurious homestay & wellness space high up in the hills, nestled among pine groves & rhododendron in the midst of the Himalayas. A beautiful walk of 1 km from Pangot is required to reach here among rich oak & pine trees.
It's a peaceful space where you can do yoga, meditation & trek to experience nature, it is in and around Nainital but not of the essence of Nainital as it's away from the city's bustle!
The property is close to Nainital in distance yet away from it in essence.
A beautiful walk of 1 km from Pangot is required to reach the place among rich rhododendron, oak & pine trees, the last 300 mts require an uphill walk. It's a 35-40 min journey for an average person & help will be there to take all luggage. Once you reach there it's worth it! If walking is difficult for you, please consider avoiding it. Incase you're a sport, with a young mind old body, we can work around it!
They are two different Chalet Blue and Yellow
The Chalét Blue is a prime cottage, consisting of a private cottage which has one King & one Queen bed attached washroom, a kitchenette, TV, a cupboard with a safe, wifi dongle, shelved library and a workdesk.
The Chalet Yellow has a breathtaking view, the cottage consists of spacious room with one King Bed, two Single Beds, a washroom a dining table & a triple sitting workspace.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are allowed
• Smoking is allowed
• Alcohol consumption is allowed within the rooms
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.