Nestled in the walled city of Jodhpur, this homestay is a heritage property which is 90 years old. Encompassing traditional Rajasthani Haveli design it invites the guests to experience the outstanding heritage experience with its unique blend of old and new. The arched doorways and red sand stone walls showcase the skills and expertise of local artisans.
The place is a delight to stay in and helps you to feel the warmth of the home in its comfortable atmosphere. The beautifully carved arches and jharokas with its multicolor glass windows overlooks a small garden with seating. The rooftop is the perfect place to sit back and relax with a magnificent view of Mehrangarh Fort. Tastefully designed and elegantly structured room have their own individual characteristics.
• Family Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is Allowed in Premises
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.