A short uphill drive, along two-kilometers of Kuccha road from Bhimtal Lake, leads you to the Bungalow. The imposing colonial-style homestead nestles among cypress and deodar trees, on a peaceful wooded hillside, overlooking the Bhimtal valley and the mountain slopes beyond. Located in the midst of acres of dense oak forest, this is a peaceful haven where only the sounds of nature break the silence: the wake-up song of the resident Whistling Thrush, the sharp call of a Barking Deer in the distance; the hoot of a Spotted Owl signaling dusk. This part of the Kumaon Lake Region, home to a large variety of flora, fauna and aquatic life, has always attracted bird-watchers, butterfly-collectors and nature lovers as well as writers in search of solitude and city-dwellers seeking to renew their spirits.
• Family Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is allowed
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.