This Hostel in Manali aims to create authentic memories for every traveller looking for a bit more than just a vacation. Manali, a gateway to Spiti and Lahaul, is an idealistic place for adventure seekers, peace lovers, young backpackers or travellers looking to get away from busy city lives. Once inside the hostel, travellers can feel the touch & taste of Manali. Manali hostel supports a multi-cuisine cafe & kitchen, chilling spaces, open porches & balconies to hang loose, library area and an upbeat travel desk. The hostel features 20 dormitories and 5 super comfortable private rooms overlooking tall snowy mountains with mesmerizing views.
Our hostels in India are themed on inspirations drawn from our city's history, locals, behavioural patterns as well as maintaining modern & safety standards, all along. Come, chill at the favourite backpacker hostel in Manali, not just for a bed but for an experience.
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is not allowed within the premises
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.