The Hostel features a garden, terrace and shared lounge in Bir. Each room has a balcony with mountain views. Surrounded by plantations and beautiful views of the Dhauladhar Mountains, it provides the perfect spot for a peaceful and rejuvenating stay. One can also explore some natural gems in the nearby mountains like Waterfalls, Cliff sides, River Streams & especially the numerous Monasteries housing Buddhist Monks around the village of Bir. Guests can also indulge in activities like cycling, hiking and paragliding.
• Not suitable for guests travelling with children.
• Bachelors allowed
• Smoking within the premises is allowed
• There are some restrictions on alcohol consumption.
• Pets are not allowed.
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.