It is a heaven in disguise and also a beautiful honeymoon retreat. A visit to Kufri is a must due to its extremely well air quality index and breath-taking view of snow-capped peaks. For this reason, it is also referred as snow lovers paradise. Kufri is popular for its pristine landscape surrounded by coniferous forest providing a perfect spot for skiing. Kufri is also famous for its Himalayan National Park/Zoo, Indira Tourist Park, Mahasu Peak (highest in vicinity) and one of the highest amusement park in the world which is just a kilometre away from Woodays.
The resort has 16 luxurious rooms with plush interiors out of which 4 are duplex with an attic. It is a place for complete Himalayan rejuvenation which also comes well within your budget and provides you with personalized service according to your specific needs.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is allowed
• Alcohol consumption is allowed within the rooms
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.