It's an amazing property in the lap of Himalayas. The tranquil environs embracing mountain views, spacious conference hall, gym, Spa, Bar & Restaurant and world-class hospitality makes it a perfect choice for leisure stay, recuperation, and revitalization. It's a pet friendly property and accessible for specially abled guests.
The hotel is situated around 1km from Hadimba devi temple and 3km from manali mall road. Beyond the log huts overlooking the Manalsu river, the stunning view of the "Rohtang Pass" and the valley views from your rooms will simply take your breath away.
It is one of the few hotels in Manali that is an ideal place to relax and spend quality time with your family. The property has 28 super deluxe rooms with mountain facing balcony and three 4 bedded family suites that are all centrally heated. All Rooms with modern conveniences includes satellite television and telephone. Indoor games like Pool table, table tennis, Chess Board & Carrom board are available at the property. There is a badminton court for fitness lovers.
Free parking space is available at the property.
Nearest airport is Kullu-Manali Airport which is around 55km away from the property.
Download Speed85.1 Mbps
Upload Speed95.15 Mbps
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Unmarried Couple allowed
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pet Friendly
• Smoking is Allowed in Rooms
• Alcohol Consumption is Allowed in Rooms
• No Loud Music after 10 PM
• Outside Food Allowed
1. Less than 15 days from Check In Date: Full Value will be charged as cancellation fees.
2. 15-30 days from Check In Date: 50% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
3. 30-45 days from Check In Date: 25% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
4. 45+ days from Check In Date: 10% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.