This Homestay with 11 Deluxe rooms and 3 Duplex rooms is nestled in the mountain range of Himalaya. This property is a venture of local inhabitants from Tirthan Valley, near Great Himalayan National Park. The property is on the bank of the river Tirthan, very close to the river bed just where the river takes a sharp bend. The view from the first floor balcony is majestic.
• Family Friendly
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is Allowed in Rooms
• Alcohol Consumption is Allowed in Rooms
• Outside Visitors are allowed
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.