You need to climb around 100 steep stairs to reach the property. There is an organic garden also in front of the homestay. The property has basic rooms with an attached small kitchen. People who are looking for a traditional Himachali homestay experience or budget-friendly people, backpackers, this homestay is the best option
Featuring a balcony with garden views, a garden, and a terrace, this HomeStay can be found in Manāli, close to Tibetan Monastery, and 3.5 km from Hidimba Devi Temple. Guests staying at this homestay have access to a fully equipped kitchen.
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Pets are allowed
• Smoking is not allowed within the premises
• Alcohol consumption is allowed within the rooms
• No loud music after 10 PM
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.