The homestay has 5 rooms. All the rooms have a valley view. Kitchen with crockery & gas stove is also available in 2 of the rooms.
It is situated in the beautiful Naddi village facing to the south and in the north snow covered dhauladhar valley. This is a homestay in nature. Capturing the nature in a blink of an eye propels an eternality of rejuvenation and once you nest yourself amidst such proximity, you just can’t take a glimpse of it.
• Family Friendly
• Bachelors are allowed
• Couple Friendly
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is allowed
• Alcohol Consumption is allowed within the rooms
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.